INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Treasury of Great Children's Books is all about great children’s books.
One way we make them available to you is by providing links to public libraries and other companies, where you can view, borrow, rent or buy books. To the best of our knowledge, these other companies are fully committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of copyright owners. However, we cannot continually monitor the individual copyright status of the countless millions of books that these other companies offer.
The other way we make great children’s books available to you is by creating our own products. From original collector books, we produce our own high-resolution scans, ebooks, audiobooks, print-on-demand and the like. But prior to offering our own version of any individual book, we perform a careful and costly background investigation into its current copyright status. We only make available those books that we believe to be copyright-free, or that we have procured copyright permission for, or that are in copyright orphan status but reasonably deemed to be available for our use.
We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA). If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or an authorized agent of an owner, and believe we have copied your intellectual property in a way that infringes upon your copyright, please notify our copyright agent with the following information:
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address
- The electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon
- Where in the Treasury of Great Children's Books you found the infringing material
- Your statement that you have a good-faith belief that our use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, his or her agent, or the law
- Your statement attesting, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the behalf of the copyright owner
Our Copyright Agent to notify of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:Copyright AgentThe Treasury of Great Children's BooksEmail: agent@TreasuryOfGreatChildrensBooks.comc/o Wisconsin Radiologic Services, LLC2814 Marshall CtMadison, WI 53705-2258United States
This page updated April 14, 2015