Flicka, Ricka and Dicka Series
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and the New Dotted Dresses (1939)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and the Girl Next Door (1940)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and the Three Kittens (1941)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and Their New Friend (1942)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and the Strawberries (1944)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and a Little Dog (1946)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and Their New Skates (1950)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka Bake a Cake (1955)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka Go to Market (1958)
- Flicka, Ricka, Dicka and the Big Red Hen (1960)
Books in the Flicka, Ricka and Dicka series:
The triplets are wearing their new dotted dresses when they meet Aunt Helma and end up helping her with the chores, but the new dresses need washing when they get home.
The triplets lend the girl next door some play-clothes so Nurse will not scold her for getting her dress soiled.
When the triplets cat-sit for Aunt Helga and Uncle Jon they end up with a surprise.
The triplets make friends with a lonely old geography teacher after they leave a big snow ball on his walk.
The triplets earn money by picking wild strawberries which they use to help a poor family they meet in the woods.
The triplets rescue a dog and return it to its owner, but it keeps coming back to them.
The triplets come to the rescue when a boy ‘must skate on farmer Giles’ pond.’
When the triplets set out to surprise mother with a birthday cake, if at first they don’t succeed, they do try again with great success.
The triplets plant a garden and sell the produce so they can buy new bicycles.